From May 13th to May 24th, No More Deaths is asking all supporters to contact the Office of the U.S. Attorney and demand they drop all charges against Dr. Scott Warren
UPDATE: As of mid-afternoon on Thursday, 5/23, the prosecuting attorneys had disconnected their cell phones. They are also not answering their desk phones and their voicemails are full. We are still searching for other numbers to call and if we get them we will blast them widely. In the meantime, here are the actions we are asking people to take, in order of priority:
- Email the prosecuting attorneys & their bosses at:
- Call Elizabeth Strange: (520) 668-8448
- Call the Tucson General Line: (520) 620-7300 (you will be redirected to a VM)
- Call the Phoenix General Line: (602) 514-7500 (you will be redirected to a VM)
- Call the prosecutor’s desk numbers to keep the lines ringing even though they won’t answer
- Anna Wright (desk): (520) 620-7446
- Nathaniel Walters (desk): (520) 620-7512
LET US KNOW YOU WERE IN TOUCH
Use the sample script below or create your own.
I am calling in reference to United States versus Scott Warren, 18cr00223. I urge you to drop all charges against Dr. Warren.
Given the crisis of death and disappearance of undocumented people on the border, humanitarian aid workers must be allowed to perform their life-saving work without government harassment and prosecution. I oppose the intimidation of aid workers. Humanitarian aid is never a crime!